WHO ARE WE?
Inspired by the spirit of Indonesia’s founding fathers, who established the first ever Indonesian Student Association in Netherlands on 1925, Perhimpunan Pelajar Indonesia Tilburg (Indonesische Studenten Vereniging in Nederland – Tilburg), abbreviated as PPI Tilburg (Indonesian Student Association – Tilburg), was established on September 24th, 2009. It is a member-based student organization that houses all activities of Indonesian citizens who are studying/teaching in Tilburg, North-Brabant Province, the Netherlands, and not as a political organization.
As a medium to promote Indonesian culture and value, PPI Tilburg also has maintained their close relationship with others 15 (fifteen) Indonesian Student’s Association across Netherland, as well with the establishment of cooperation and partnership with Indonesian Embassy in Netherland.
The goal of Indonesian Student Association – Tilburg is to accommodate any aspirations of all Indonesian students in Tilburg, which aims to improve the welfare of our members, Nation, humanity and social justice, through research, social and humanitarian activities, which has already been embedded in our Nation’s soul.
Currently, there are more than 50 Indonesian students studying in Tilburg. In total, there are around 1500 Indonesian students studying in Netherlands. Therefore, PPI Tilburg (and PPI Netherlands) provide a strategic link between Tilburg University (and also other top universities in Netherlands) to current Indonesian students in Netherlands and also prospective students.
The missions of Indonesian Student Association – Tilburg are:
- To create a functional organization to optimize the organization’s performance
- To Increase the sense of brotherhood and kinship among our members
- To carry out beneficial activities to accommodate our members’ interests and talents
- To increase cooperation and collaboration between our organization and other cities’ Indonesian Student Associations, as well as Indonesian Student Association – Netherlands.
WHAT DO WE DO?
Indonesian Student Association – Tilburg main activities consist of:
- Providing non-formal education and training in the form of seminar and training sessions,
- Giving necessary assistance to future Indonesian students who want to study in Tilburg,
- Providing assistance and aid to all Indonesian students in Tilburg,
- Promoting the Indonesian art and culture to local citizens in the Netherlands, especially Tilburg
- Engaging partnership and cooperation with other organizations in the Netherlands.
Indonesian Student Association – Tilburg’s current structure consists of a Chairman and a Vice-Chairman, a Secretary, a Treasurer, and four (4) divisions. These divisions are Academic Affairs division, Non-Academic Affairs division, Talents, Arts and Sports Affairs Division, and Information & Communication Division. PPI Tilburg also has a Delegation/Presidium to represent PPI’s voice and aspiration within board of Presidium consist of all 15 (fifteen) Indonesian Student’s Association across Netherland
Pengurus inti/struktur kepengurusan
Ketua umum Kevin Haikal; International Business Law; email@example.com
Presidium Jecky Tengens; victimology&criminal justice; firstname.lastname@example.org
Website & Social Media
Fanpage Facebook: PPI Tilburg