The StuNed programme is supporting the Dutch policy for development co-operation with Indonesia and aims to contribute to the achievement of the UN Millennium Development Goals in 2015. The framework for the bilateral relations between the Netherlands government with Indonesia is laid down in the Multi-Annual Policy Framework 2012-2015 which covers 5 prioritized sectors namely water management, food security, economic sector, judicial sector, and human rights. The overall objective is to strengthen bilateral relations institutional capacity in support of the above mentioned sectors goals.
Candidate's profilesThe target group for the StuNed scholarships programme will be Indonesian mid-career professionals. Priority will be given to candidates from Indonesian partner organisations of the Dutch Embassy:
- Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB), Faculty of Industrial Technology, Faculty of Arts and Design, School of Architecture
- Bapedda (Local Planning Development Agency) of Papua Province
- Bogor Agricultural University (IPB)
- Constitutional Court
- Coordinating Ministry for Economic Affairs
- Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK)
- General Attorney Office
- House of Representatives (expert staff only Commission I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, IX, X and XI)
- Indonesian Coffee and Cocoa Research Centre Jember
- Indonesian Financial Transaction Reports and Analysis Centre (PPATK)
- Indonesian Heritage Trust (BPPI)
- Indonesian National Forces (TNI)
- Indonesian National Intelligence (BIN)
- Indonesian National Police (POLRI)
- Indonesian Palm Oil Commission (IPOC)
- Indonesian Palm Oil Research Institute (PPKS)
- Indonesian Press Council
- Investment Coordinating Board (BKPM)
- Jakarta Art Institute, Faculty of Arts
- Judicial Commission (KY)
- Meteorology, Climatology and Geophysics Agency (BMKG)
- Ministry of Agriculture (DG Livestock, Secretariat General, DG Horticulture, DG Quarantine, DG Estate Corps and DG IARD)
- Ministry of Tourism and Creative Economy
- Ministry of Defense
- Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources
- Ministry of Environment
- Ministry of Finance
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Ministry of Forestry (Secretariat General, Directorate General PHKA)
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Law and Human Rights: Dir General of Legislation, Dir. General of Immigration, Directorate for International Law, Directorate for Human Rights and Directorate for Correctional Services
- Ministry of Marine and Fishery (Secretariat General, Aquaculture, P2HP, Standardisation and Human Resources)
- Ministry of Education and Culture
- Ministry of Public Works (DG Water Resources, DG Cipta Karya)
- Ministry of Religious Affairs
- Ministry of Trade
- Ministry of Transport
- National Agency of Drug and Food Control (BPOM)
- National Archive (ANRI)
- National Coordinating Agency for Surveys and Mapping (BAKOSURTANAL)
- National Counter Terrorism Agency (BNPT)
- National Development Planning Board (BAPPENAS)
- National Resilience Institute of the Republic of Indonesia (LEMHANNAS RI)
- Office for Agriculture and Plantation of Province of West Nusa Tenggara
- Office for Agriculture and Plantation of Province of West Sulawesi
- Office for Agriculture and Plantation of Province of South Sulawesi
- Partnership for Governance Reform
- Sea Food Service Centre
- State Audit Board (BPK)
- State Secretariat
- Supreme Court (MA)
- University of Slamet Riyadi, Solo, Faculty of Social and Political Science (FISIP)
- University of Gadjah Mada (UGM), Faculty of Archeology
- Valcapfish Centre
Eligible coursesIn general, all international training and degree courses offered by Dutch providers are eligible, as long as the chosen programme is in line with the priority areas as mentioned in the Multi-Annual Policy Framework 2012-2015. An overview of these courses can be found in www.studyfinder.nl
Further information on all the modalities below, please contact:email@example.com
StuNed for Master Degree Programmes
Main requirements to apply:
- be an Indonesian national;
- have earned a S1 or Bachelor's degree or its equivalent at a recognized university in Indonesia; be able to provide evidence of the academic achievements (minimum G.P.A. score 2.75):
- relevant work experience for at least two years;
- have an academic or professional background that is related to the subject of the course;
- be full time available for the entire period of the study programme or course and be able to participate in and complete all courses;
- IBT TOEFL 79/80 or IELTS 6
- be admitted to one of the courses or programmes offered by Institutes of Higher Education in the Netherlands for the academic year 2012;
- no age limit, but priority will be given to mid-career professionals.
Eligible study programmes
The eligible master courses can be accessed in www.studyfinder.nl. The duration of the Master courses is up to two years with the maximum tuition fee of EUR 15,000 per year.
New deadline is 15 March 2013.
Application Form will be available January 2013.
CV Form can be downloaded here
StuNed for In Country Short Course
In-country short course is one of StuNed modalities that target applicants who plan to upgrade their knowledge and skills through courses provided by the Indonesian-based Dutch training providers. The courses are conducted in English or Bahasa Indonesia as the languages of instructions.
All applicants should be admitted to one of the courses offered by the training provider prior to submitting the StuNed scholarship application to Nuffic Neso Indonesia. The deadline for StuNed application is one month before the starting of each course.
MDF Pacific Indonesia, a Dutch training provider based in Bali, Indonesia, delivers various management short courses that are conducted in English or Bahasa Indonesia. Further information on the course schedule can be accessed in MDF Pacific-Indonesia website: www.mdf.nl/mdf-pi
Nuffic Neso Indonesia will announce the result of the selection by email.
Deadline : 01 March 2013
Application Form can be downloaded here.
CV Form can be downloaded here
StuNed for Tailor-Made Training Programmes
Institutions, consortia and functional networks (hereafter called institutions/networks) may submit a collective application for staff upgrading. Training needs can consist of existing master courses (including the Dutch part of a double degree programmes) and short courses or tailor made programmes.
Priority will be given to the Indonesian partner organisations of the Dutch Embassy. Institutions and other organization related to the development sectors which are mentioned in the Multi-Annual Policy Framework are also eligible.
Tailor made programmes are defined as short courses of which the starting date, location and/or time frame is adjusted to the institutions requirements. The programme may take place entirely or partly in Indonesia or the Netherlands.
For information in Indonesian, click here.